Saturday, June 19, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend with Sisters




Over Memorial Day weekend, Bo was sweet enough to watch Sadie so that Ellen and I could go to Dallas to see Bonnee, Marc, and Georgia, and to meet our new baby niece Genevieve in person! We had a great time! Genevieve is so precious and I could have held her all day. I forgot how sweet and tiny they are at the beginning and how their diapers don't stink:) It was fun to get time with my sisters and fam.

Bo also had quite the big time with Miss Sadie. He took her out to the ranch and played with her all weekend. It was the first time that he had kept her over a weekend by himself and they had a great time bonding! They played outside and took lots of rides on the golf cart with Lucy. They went to Walmart and Bo bought her some clothes. He got lots of good snuggles from her and they read many books. I was most impressed that she got a bath every day. He, he. He also texted me pictures of them playing while he pulled Sadie around the house in a laundry basket in one of her new outfits:) She was beaming of course!

You can visit Bonnee's blog to see pics of all of us over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers