Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Sweet Baby




Sadie Dianna, You are such a JOY! That has been my word for you since I first met you and it describes not only your personality, but also the way I feel about you! You are my sweet angel baby and I can't believe how big you are getting. Some days I wish you would stay this age forever, but I also love seeing all the new things you learn and ways you grow every day! Although you have some days here and there where you definitely have the attitude of a 2 yr old, most days, I couldn't ask for anyone sweeter to spend my time with.

You are so smart and polite and charm everyone you are around with your grateful heart and your love to explore and learn. You take everything in and study it, people, places, things and you observe so much more than I do. I love when you point things out to me, like a deer in the woods, or the moon, or an airplane in the sky. Also when you tell me I have food on my shirt or face, or something silly on my clothes:) he, he. I love to see the different crazy styles and forms that your hair takes each morning and after each nap. I love to watch you put together silly dress up outfits that make me laugh! It is so fun to see you wearing my old baby clothes and realizing the magnitude of the fact you are my daughter and all that means to me.

Lately, I have loved watching you learn about God and your interest in Him, the only one who loves you more than I ever could! I love that you can pick out "Sadie's bible" off the shelf among hundreds of books and that you love to read it's stories and talk about them. Right now, Daddy and I are loving praying with you and how you want to help us and pray more and more every night. I know that things are going to change a lot in the next few months with our family, but please know that you will always be my precious baby and I will treat you that way as long as I can- probably your whole life:) Thank you for being my JOY!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it amazing that someone (God) loves our babies more than us? And that He loves us that much too?? C-R-A-Z-Y!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers