So the good news is... I had my 1 yr check on my nodules that they biopsied as well as my thyroid levels and all is well there.
The bad news is.. That after what was about 5 days of Sadie being "recovered", or so we thought, she spiked a fever again in the night on Monday night. She has continued to have a fever off and on since then and tonight has been waking up every 20 minutes since we put her to bed. The Dr was all booked up on appointments today and when I talked to a nurse today she treated me like I was an idiot, so needless to say, it was a rough day. We have an apptmnt scheduled first thing in the morning for S and they still have never determined the cause of her illness. Please pray for her, that God would heal her body and give the doctors wisdom and insight into what is going on.
Pray that Bo and I would have the patience to deal with all of this for the third week in a row with little sleep, and of course for Eloise too. Thanks so much!!! Maybe one of these days I will actually get around to loading some Christmas pics etc.:)



ugh- this must be so frustrating!! You could always take her to the ER for a second opinion.
ReplyDelete