Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shake Your Tailfeathers!

The chicks have grown SO much and are feathering out!! I can't wait to take some recent pics and post them. They are so much bigger and fluffier! They are really soft and love to have their chests rubbed. Bo and I (primarily Bo):) have been working on the chicken coop which is going to be really cool! We are using mostly repurposed materials from a one hundred year old barn on my parents' ranch. I know that the chicken will definitely appreciate having more space! I am continually amazed at my husband's carpentry skills!!

Eloise is also growing and changing so much! She is starting to crawl already and we are SO proud. She pushes that booty in the air and scoots all around:) She is spitting up a lot lately too:( We are loving how engaged she is and smiley and fun. Today she was belly laughing as I sprayed water and Lucy chased it around the deck! So cute!

Sadie is growing a bunch too. Mostly verbally. She is SUCH a big girl and so helpful, tenderhearted, and imaginative. Yesterday she prayed for our dinner and has been singing songs from Vacation Bible School all week, which are precious. Her favorite is "I am not forgotten" and "He knows you". It is so sweet to see her little faith blossoming as she learns about God. Last night I heard her screaming and she ran over to me and told me that there was a dinosaur coming!:) Then she said that it was a pink dinosaur and "I think she is sweet. She has a little brother and a little sister named SoSee and Teetoe and her name is Sadie. I think the daddy is a big bad dinosaur. He wants to tickle me." Ha, ha Then today we were playing play-doh and she had made each of us a big smile to hold up to our face. I said, "Lets do a play-doh kiss with our smiley faces!", and she said, "OK, I'll be Sally and you be Bo." He, he. I am continuously surprised and amused by her funny comments these days!

Pics to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers