







Bo and I ventured an hour into the TX hill country for our 5 year anniversary a few weeks ago. It was a great time! It was our first time to leave the little chicadee at home and my parents were so wonderful to keep her. We stayed in a little bed and breakfast off of Main Street and ate some good German food as well. We went to Luckenbach and got to hear some pickin and grinnin' true TX style. We also had TX beers in a 100 yr old barn. Definitely a highlight of the trip. I also go to take Bo to the summer camp I attended for 11 yrs and It was do fun to share with him a big part of my life that he had never seen! We also found a historic building that was built by Charles Schwarz. Maybe he was our ancestor? :) We hope to return again soon as wildflowers and peaches come into season!



No comments:
Post a Comment