Monday, May 3, 2010

Cravings

I have had so many cravings this pregnancy already, which is funny considering with my last pregnancy I felt so bad that I didn't have an appetite for anything until much further along.

Before I found out I was pregnant, but already was, I craved pickles and olives.


The things I have craved most in the last several weeks are......

pickled Okra

cheese- grilled cheese sandwiches

Pizza and Pasta

La Madeline's tomato basil soupe- (you have to add the e on the end b/c it's French;)

Peanut Butter chocolate granola bars

lemonade

chocolate milkshakes and fruit smoothies

Fruit Loops

chips and queso

popsicles

Chicken noodle soup


At this rate, I will be gaining significantly more weight than last time:) But I am so thankful to even have an appetite right now, so I figure why not? right? I am feeding 2 now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers