Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's in the Little Things

What a sweet morning this was. Bo had to leave the house early for bible study and was really quiet on his way out. Somehow though, b/c I have another person living inside me, I am not on my own schedule anymore! Imagine that:)--- Anyway, so I got up early to settle Eloise with a small snack. Then I went back to bed and started on the first book I've read for fun in a while. It was good, but about 4 pages in, I knew I needed to go back to bed and get some more rest.

So.. Sadie slept in until 8:30 and was happily playing with her babies in her bed. It was so wonderful and I actually got to get some good sleep in! Then I went in to get her and we just talked for a while. I gave her her milk and we just snuggled together in the rocker under the skylight and sang songs. It was so sweet. We probably did that for 10 minutes, but I could have stayed like that for ever:) She has just been so sweet this morning and communicating so well. One moment I think how big she is, and the next I feel like she is still my little baby!

We started watching a video this morning about shapes and colors, which S has been able to identify for a while now if asked. Suddenly they started the last section on rainbows and Sadie yelled "rainbow." Then she proceeded to very rapidly name every color in the rainbow on the screen that she could including white. he, he. Lately she says that white is her favorite color. I don't know where she got that or where she even learns these things:) ha, ha. She is just soaking it all in and I am too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers