This week marks the beginning of my third trimester! It is hard to believe that this pregnancy has gone by this quickly, but I am definitely starting to feel it:)
Lately Sadie has been saying "Peek op" alot, which means she wants to be picked up. That is getting a little trickier these days. Bo keeps asking her if she wants a peacock. he, he. He loves to mess with her! She also likes to sing "Baby Bumblebee" to all of her baby dolls, pictures of babies in books, and to my belly. Her favorite part is "Ouch! She stung me!" It makes me laugh every time.
So.... to the name. We decided to finally name this soon-to-arrive little girl:
Eloise Mae Schwarz
We can't wait to meet our little Eloise and Sadie is already working on saying her name. When we ask her who Eloise is, she says it is her baby sister. So sweet!



sally- you have got be kidding me!! That's our name for a girl :) I've always loved eloise and mae is my grandma's middle name. If the Lord ever gives our a girl, we might be copying you!! I can't wait for Eloise to get here :)
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I love it! And it just sounds great with sweet little Sadie!! Sadie & Eloise, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love that ya'll chose unique names. Cannot wait to meet Miss Eloise.
ReplyDeleteOh how pretty...it will be a perfect name for her :) We still have to think of a middle name!
ReplyDeleteSally! I was just thinking about yall and remembered about your blog that you sent the link for a while back...It is so good to see/hear how yall are doing! Sadie is so cute and I can't believe that you are in your last trimester! I love the name and hope yall are doing well. I will have to bookmark the link so that I can keep up with things. Take care! Love you! Caroline E.
ReplyDelete